Friday, November 13, 2009

Vintage Winter Photos.....

For seasonal decorations for the show, I put together some photos that will hang around the booth....the above one is of my sister and I (I'm the short one) with our snowman in Illinois......I added sparkle snow dots to that one....haven't decided whether to put snow on all of them.....

I like them in a banner, but I am going to hang them all over a tree we have at the show.

There are so many fantastic paper artists out there in blogland, (myself not being one of them) and I can just imagine what you'all would do with these.

A lot of these are from my own family photo albums......

8 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Those are adorable!!! You will have to take a picture of the tree when you get them on there!!!

Have a wonderful Friday!
;-) robelyn

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Such a beautiful idea! Looks fantastic!

Amy Kinser said...

I love old photos!! My grandmother did a wonderful job saving pictures and labeling the people on the back so future generations would always know who they were.

I love the banner you made. What a neat idea. Thanks so much for sharing.

A Life Enchanted by Lauren said...

Love love love the banner across the fire place! So cozy.

vintagesue said...

as always....your projects leave me speechless!!! gorgeous....
cheers

Unknown said...

What an awesome use of snowy photo! Great job.....

bikim said...

Love them!
Take care,
Rosa

A Wild Thing said...

I'm not a paper artist either, guess I just have so much stuff lying around for other projects, I'd have have to add on to the junk room...and there ain't enough hours in the day for that...know what I mean...but your attempts are wonderful...you do have the knack and continue to amaze me!!!
sharon