Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vintage wood, metal and wire collage

LOVE collaging bits and pieces of salvaged wood and metal
 and adding my own wire touches to some




wall mount jewelry organizer
large garden art flowers

wall plant/flower holder


magnet board/organizer
hanging light
wire nest with pearl edge
wire vine and vintage Kodak developer frame photo holder

wall shadowbox
tabletop jewelry tree


industrial aluminum wall plant/flower holder
note/photo holder

Most items available in my ETSY shop: SASSYTRASH ANTIQUES AND DESIGNS

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You're work is lovely...the detail and care you put into each piece is clear.
I really love the jewelry organizers and the photo holder.
I bet they sell super fast!

Unknown said...

looks very good! It's a good things for me! i will
fllow with interest your post. Good Lucky!

Vintage Station said...

Love the dress!!

Kim said...

love all of it!