Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Revival of Vintage at The Goat Farm in Atlanta, GA





  
 this might be my favorite show venue ever!
 unique and historic, the 12 acre compound is now home to artist studios and hosts
 music/art/culinary events
check out an interesting article about it here 
crazy-cool tables
brilliant repurpose: boombox speakers from vintage suitcases
 skirts made from recycled t-shirts--so comfy
some dereliction photog
i love this place
no goats in sight today
the farm is just west of midtown atlanta (note the lovely 'code red' air quality haze in the record-breaking 106 degree heat)

 links to artist info here

4 comments:

Connie said...

Wish I were there. Oh, did I just send myself a postcard from Atlanta? Your blog is just packed with inspirational wonders. I am your newest follower, #1063 . . . that many people must know what they are talking about. If you ever have a spare minute, come on over. I would be honored if you decided to follow, but also tickled pink if you just visited. Have a great 4th of July, Connie :)

NanaDiana said...

What fun! But....No Goats? lol It looks like there were lots of other things to look at though- xo Diana

Sea Witch said...

I never heard of the Goat Farm..gonna have to make a run out to see it. Stay cool, Sassy.

Anonymous said...

I hear they are putting on another in October. Thank Gosh, because I only lasted an hour before being overcome with heat & having to leave. The heat was just b.r.u.t.a.l!!! Can't wait for the next one in cooler weather!