Sunday, October 9, 2011

Crashin' the stash....

Diving into my mega-stash of awesome old components....
.....I managed to come up with a few new collages.


It's totally therapeutic to piece together cool vintage junk!

But it's time to part with it all now!!

Yup...I'm finally to the point where I have no reservations about saying goodbye to every last bit of the cool stuff I have collected over the past ?? years.

(You know it's time when you have dreams about tipping the house over and sliding everything into a big dumpster, and termite-infested walls from that beautiful termite-infested farm table!)


After the Country Living Fair--if I'm still alive--I will be stocking Queen of Hearts and my Etsy shop with all the remaining architectural, hardware, etc. pieces that I haven't used by then.... so come check it out!

(Now I'm not totally delusional....I'm pretty sure that when it's all gone, a new stash will mysteriously start to appear again--it's in our blood, right?)

6 comments:

Diana Cohen said...

You are so talented. I never tire of seeing your new creations.
I just got rid of my stash. I just gave it all away. I feel a whole new wave of creativity coming over me since doing that.

Sea Witch said...

YOur collages ae so whimisical and full of joy. Can't wait to see what you bring into the Queen. Sea Witch

time worn interiors said...

Girl I love that first creation, it even has my initial in it!
I've been weeding my stash out little by little!
tot

Angela said...

OH, you had me worried there for a minute! You are much too talented not to be creating with good-junk!!

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Ha!!! YOU KNOW that a new stash is already waitng in the wings somewhere!!! These look amazing!!!
xox,
Beth

The Feathered Nest said...

Your creations are all just WONDERFUL Nancy!!! I love them all and love all the great old stuff you've incorporated into each one ~ I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes too! I hope I can find you next Saturday...you know I'll be looking!!! hugs and love, Dawn