Monday, May 7, 2012

Vintage Frame and Wire Wall Jewelry/Display Hanger with Nest

 My latest work is very large! So large in fact that the shipping would run about 90.00, so I can't list this one in my ETSY shop! Bummer!


 I love to create wire trees to adapt to these wonderful old frames.....and they hold tons of jewelry or could be used alone as wall art! The nest provides a unique tray to hold watches or display unusual items.

(This crazy new Blogger format will not let me add any words below this point or under the bottom two pictures!! I'm going to go mad trying to figure this out--it's so frustrating!)

The dimensions are: 35" high, 25" wide and it sits about 8" from the wall.

6 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

Well, look at you!! That is the most clever thing I've ever seen!! I agree, the new format, has had me scratching my head at times!

Great post!

Nancy

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

It's GORGEOUS!!!

Lou Cinda :)

A Wild Thing said...

That is just the cutest...bummer about the etsy thing, but surely someone will see it from the blog, you won't have it long. You are just a busy lil' bee...:)

NanaDiana said...

Very, Very, Very unique piece. I just love it! Perfect combination of form and structure. xo Diana

Sarah ~ Barn Chic Boutique said...

Love it!!!! What a beautiful purposeful and artistic item!

Anonymous said...

Where/how can I purchase this? It's amazing and perfect for storing my jewlery.

Msjessikanicole@gmail.com