Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Renniger's show pics

These are COOL mercury bottles......they were a big show hit!

**It took me ALL day today to download these few show pics (I'm pretty sure my computer is getting ready to crash) so I'm going to do 3 different posts on the Florida trip: these general Mt. Dora show pics....pics of the awesome new friends I met there....and then the pics of the backroads places and people!

I ended up buying these corbels, and 2 more like it, because they reduced them to a great price for me.....not crazy about the paint, though.

These burlap dealers were here in November.


The European linen above is fabulous........$18.00 a yard I think the vendor said.

The panda cookie jar displayed in the big wood bin was cute.

Shell art seemed to be big.....and there were some great primitives.


You find these industrial carts in lots of booths now---I saw chippy green ones, corrugated metal top ones, rough ones and shiny finished ones.

I really like the concrete sheep.....

This dealer with industrial furniture seemed to have the busiest booth at the show.

This show is spread out over 115 acres, with another big flea market next door to it, so you could spend all 3 days trying to see it all! It also felt like Equatorial Africa with the 85 degree heat, blazing sun, and dry, dusty wind! I was looking forward to it, but it turned out to be a bit TOO hot!

(Darn it........I had LOTS of great show pics, but gave up trying to download them!!)

10 comments:

cinafong said...

I absolutely loved old stuff and antiques. My house are full of them mostly colonial teak furnitures and collectibles. enjoy you pics

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Looks like it was a great show! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

A Treasured Past said...

It looks like a wonderful show. I would love to own those little sheep!

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

Wonderful pictures! I am in love with all those pillows.

A Wild Thing said...

Yeah, my mom keeps telling me how warm it's been...sigh...looks like you had fun, hope you had great sales...AND BUYS!!!

Can't wait to see more!!!

s

just call me jo said...

Ahh, I love old things. You'd think I'd love myself more, huh! Great pictures. So fun. Wish I were there.

Sea Witch said...

Love the industrial pieces, but you have to watch that you don't overload a room with that look. Can be very heavy and cold if over done. What fun you had. Sea Witch

21 Wits said...

Right now I'd love to take a bit too hot...the snow for sure would be gone! This looks like a great time and the way they laid things out nicely done...the panda is so sweet peeking out of the wooden box, he just makes you want to snap him up you know?

Unknown said...

I bet you died and went to heaven....not literally! What a place...what a party! I sure wish I could have been there!

laura said...

Hi Sassy Girl, so glad I found you, love all your picturs thanks for sharing xo Laura