Friday, August 30, 2024

It's been awhile



Hello Blogger friends! I've truly missed everyone in this fun sharing space. 

I've been gone a long time! To mega simplify, life got very complicated and I slid down a rabbit hole and found myself in a very challenging time of life which lasted many years.  After caring for and losing my husband of 45 years and my 93 year old mother and several other family members in a relatively short timespan (all during Covid) I have emerged from the grief and trauma with faith intact and creative juices renewed.
 
Having been a maker all my life, I am happy to be back to work creating new projects and listing vintage finds for my Etsy shop. Although due to the extreme and ever rising prices of shipping, I have been forced to limit my current creations to mostly smaller wire art, small assemblages and small vintage finds. I liquidated most of the larger bits of my decades of collected vintage components with the need to move to a smaller dwelling but onward and upward I go to new adventures in life and creativity--even if it is on a smaller scale. I can't wait to get some new projects posted and catch up with all things bloggy and see what everyone has been up to lately. 💛💛

  

No comments: