Monday, June 8, 2015

Recent Projects





While continuing the massive de-clutter/home-improvement projects....which seem to be dragging on into ETERNITY....I manage to squeeze in a few wire/assemblage projects now and then. My wire flower/hatstand/bird/nest staple designs keep me afloat and I'm so grateful to my excellent ETSY customers for their continuing support!! It's amazing to be able to sell online which allows time to work on the house. Soon I hope to begin some totally new designs I've been cultivating in my head and get back to pickin and doing some fall and spring shows again.


8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

very cool!

Lana Manis said...

Your wire art is amazing! I've tried making a few little pieces over the years and it's hard! You are very talented! :)

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

You've certainly been busy! Great new designs,,,,love them all!

sassytrash said...

Thank you so much Sue!!!

sassytrash said...

Hi Susie! You are so sweet! Many thanks!!

sassytrash said...

How kind!! Thank you so much!! Yes, It can be challenging--and especially hard on the wrists! Thank you for stopping by!!

Mike said...

Those must be taking a hell of a lot of time. But if you are committed, nothing can stop you I guess (and for the record, nothing should).

If you can sustain yourself working on such projects than you totally have my complete and utmost admiration. I dream to be like you, however in a different line of work :)

Keep it up!

Picnic Benches said...

Love them! You've certainly been busy!