Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Industrial lamps

I got a chance to make the trip out to Hogansville last week to the shop of my favorite lamp artist, Allan Boyer (see previous posts), to pick up these beauties.......
....and while I was there, they got a call from a designer in Illinois who wanted to purchase a chandelier he saw in a photo of their shop that I posted on my blog last month....I thought that was way cool, and so coincidental that he called while I was there!
I didn't have time for any backroads wandering, but hopefully I will very soon......

14 comments:

Prior said...

love those creative lamps!
Lezlee

Outofmymind said...

I wish I could afford them all. They are SO GREAT!

A Treasured Past said...

Aren't they fantastic! Love 'em. Tam x

Sheila said...

Hey Sassy!
LOVE love love the lamps...so clever.

XO,
Sheila

Kathy said...

love the lamps, but especially the scales, just great!

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

I love all of them! Very creative!

21 Wits said...

Now that's a cool way to be arty with lamps and things like old scales and such! Great stuff!

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Love the lamps! They are so FUN!!

SMiles,
Teresa

A Wild Thing said...

Can't wait for you to see the great stuff TOT n Craig got to make lamps...TOO DIE FOR!!! They got the most fabulous stuff this trip, better than any other trip! Good ol' Iowa trash!!!

The Joyful Thrifter said...

wow those lamps are awesome!!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Rommel Fernandes said...

The lamps are so massive.
Honeymoon tours Goa

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, how adorable!

Unknown said...

Nancy....love the lamps...now I know what you have been up to. Tiffany

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Creative woman U!! Love the scale one, Hugs, Janna