Sunday, June 28, 2009

Road trip.......

It was such a joy to run across this wonderful place on my travels east of Athens, and meet Jimmy Poss----he was so gracious to share lots of interesting information about some of his many historic architectural pieces, and family history. I could have spent hours talking to him and looking through all the vintage hardware, wood, books, lamps, and so much more--he has it all. I hate to give away my junkin' location secrets, but you gotta check out this place! (open Fri thru Sun)





4 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Girl, thanks for the junk spot, I just map quested it, my hubby said it was too far, but it is only about 2.5 hours away. We will make that our next Sunday roadtrip in a few weeks. How are his prices?? Thanks Janna

A Wild Thing said...

We all have our dirty lil' secrets, don't we...ha!!!

I too want a river running through my yard...have a wonderful, safe weekend!!!

Amelia said...

I could spend hours in a place like this...lucky you!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Looks like a great place I'd love to visit. Hope you have Happy 4th!!